Application case of air suspension centrifugal blower in cement industry
To achieve high-quality development in the cement industry, energy saving and consumption reduction are important links. At present, Roots fans and traditional centrifugal fans are widely used in cement plants, but their disadvantages are high energy consumption, high noise, high maintenance frequency and cost; air The suspension centrifugal blower effectively solves these problems. The following is an analysis of a case of energy-saving renovation of a fan in a cement plant:
3.1 Operating conditions of the original Roots blower
The original Roots blower has a long service life, the efficiency gradually decreases, and the failure rate increases; when the on-site operating pressure is 31kPa, the actual operating power of the Roots blower is 142kw and the noise is 110dB. When the user's production capacity increases and the pressure needs to be increased to 35kPa, the original Roots blower cannot meet the demand.
3.2 Retrofit plan
Under the premise of meeting the highest pressure requirements for operation, a 132kW air suspension centrifugal blower is selected to replace the original Roots blower, which can be used as a backup blower.
3.3 Transformation effect
The data comparison of the blower before and after transformation is shown in Table 4.
(1) Economic benefits
1) Electricity cost Compared with the original Roots blower, the air suspension centrifugal blower saves 37kW of electricity per hour, the electricity saving rate is 28.5%, the annual electricity saving is 266400 kWh (7200h/a), and the total electricity saving benefit is 146520 yuan (0.55 yuan/kWh).
2) Maintenance cost The original Roots blower needs regular maintenance and replacement of lubricating oil and mechanical bearings, plus labor costs, etc., the average annual maintenance cost is 2,000 yuan, and the maintenance of the air suspension centrifugal blower is only for cleaning or replacing the filter cotton, and the annual maintenance cost is not More than 700 yuan / year.
(2) Social benefits The noise on site has been reduced from 110dB to 75dB, the operating environment has been greatly improved, and the noise in the factory area has also been reduced simultaneously.
(1) The air suspension centrifugal blower has the advantages of energy saving and environmental protection, low noise, low vibration, no lubricating oil, maintenance-free, etc. At the same time, the equipment is small in size, high in automation, easy to install and operate, and is very suitable for cement plant applications or energy saving and consumption reduction Retrofit.
(2) The purchase cost of the air suspension centrifugal blower is higher than the price of the traditional blower, but the annual energy saving is enough to offset the amortization of the cost, and the energy saving only is enough to recover the investment of the equipment within 2 years, which has broad application in the cement industry. application prospects.